- How do I enter? Click here to fill in our online entry form.
- Can I enter my own Business? Yes…shout about your business, tell us what you have achieved!
- Does it cost to enter? No, entry is free!
- When do entries close? Entries close on March 8th 2017.
- When does judging take place? Judging takes place between 13th March – 5th April
- What is the judging process? All the entries are put to a panel of expert judges from the Suffolk Food and Drink Industry. There are two judges allocated to each category and each pair will choose between 6-8 businesses from entries which they’d like to visit for a judges’ meeting. The judges will arrange a visit to the business/establishments to find out more, the judging meetings are one hour each and are an informal format, giving the entrant the opportunity to tell the judges all about their business and show them around. The judges will have a pre-determined criteria from which they will judge the businesses against. From the visited businesses, the judges will choose their three finalists who will be invited along to the awards ceremony on Monday 24th April. The winner will be announced on the evening.
- What is the dress code? Black Tie.
- What is the format of the evening? Guests will be welcomed with a sparkling drinks reception to mingle, then will be seated and served a delicious three course meal. The awards ceremony will take place after the meal where all the winners shall be revealed!
- When does the EADT Suffolk Food and Drink Awards take place? Monday 24th April at Wherstead Park in Ipswich from 6:30pm.